Introducing the Voltech LTB300 External Sending Box: Empowering Your LED Displays with Versatility and Affordability!
- Reliable built-in power supply boasts an electricity output of 7A and a power rating of 35W to ensure sufficient power supply.
- A three-conductor power cord with grounded housing provides a safe, durable connection.
- Compact and portable design meets mobility and mobility requirements for LED control setups in various events.
- Humanized and simplified LED display management process.
- Easy to install, with plug-and-play functionality.
- LTB300 acts as a data transmission hub, receiving signals from control devices such as computers or video processors and transmitting them to the LED display module.
- Accurately transmit data to the LED display to present images, videos, or other content.
- Optimize the input signal to the LED display through multiple processes such as signal amplification, equalization, and retiming to maintain signal integrity over long distances.
- Up to 6 sending cards can be inserted.
- High compatibility to meet diverse needs, supporting a variety of video wall control systems, including popular names like Linsn Mooncell and DBstar.
- Suitable for big-size LED display.
- Adaptable to multiple settings and compatible with different sending cards and control systems.
- Used in various scenarios, including mobile LED billboards, video walls, digital signage, and other display applications.