LED Sending Card Box LCT600 Supports Installation of MSD600 Like Novastar MCTRL600 Voltech LCT600 data transmission hub signal processing video processor LED display module Voltech LCT600 MSD600 installlation 4 network port large sending card Voltech LCT600 External Sending Box indoor outdoor led display Voltech LCT600
Introducing the Voltech LCT600 External Sending Box: Versatility and affordability for your LED displays!
- Reliable built-in power supply, current input 100-240V AC 0.35A, output +5V 3.0A, ensuring sufficient power supply.
- A three-conductor power cord with grounded housing provides a safe, durable connection.
- Compact and portable design meets mobility and mobility requirements for LED control setups in various events.
- Humanized and simplified LED display management process.
- Easy to install with plug-and-play functionality.
- LCT600 acts as a data transmission hub, receiving signals from control devices such as computers or video processors and transmitting them to the LED display module.
- Accurately transmit data to the LED display to present images, videos, or other content.
- Optimize the input signal to the LED display through multiple processes such as signal amplification, equalization, and retiming to maintain signal integrity over long distances.
- Up to 4 sending cards can be inserted.
- Stand by with MSD600 installation of 4 Network Port large sending card.
- Adaptable to multiple settings and compatible with different sending cards and control systems.
- Used in various scenarios, including mobile LED billboards, video walls, digital signage, and other display applications.